Measure traction and acceptance level by villagers of empowering technologies offered by 22 Multinational firms and startups before they make investments for scaling.
1. Small-Scale Enterprises: Connecting to the global market and introducing business opportunities to rural youth.
2. Farming: introducing smart technology to minimize risk factors, starting cost saving practices, and improving market exposure
3. Job Creation Opportunities: Skill development and Accelerator Program
4. Healthcare: improving availability, reducing costs, and adapting care to fit the pain points of the rural setting.
5. Sanitation: educating villagers on clean environment techniques and implementing green technologies per the need.
6. Education: Education and training programs, Communication skills, digital teaching methodology and job training.
• Village Level Accelerator: 40 applicants; 10 selected and 7 succeeded
a.Created Franchises: through access to outside firms– Solar, Sahaj, Cashew
b.Business Expansion: through access to finance - textile, weavers
• Hella Technician Academy: 25 trained; 19 job placements; 2nd batch in progress.
• Online Project Sale Set-up:
a. Access to global markets through Potential.com
b. Access to Snapdeal for global marketing– MoU in process
c. xMarket Acceptability: 400+ Mori Handloom sarees – 5 lakhs in three months – 50 lakhs beginning inventory- sold through test marketing